Mask up and #XtheHaze!
Yasminne Cheng or DJ Yazzie of Class 95FM and host of ‘The 5 Show’, wears WWF’s limited edition haze campaign Vogmask. The celebrity’s favourite mask is an icon of the #XtheHaze campaign, a public expression of our willingness to use our power to fight the haze. Limited edition, offering ultimate protection with N99 filtration. Stylish, reusable and eco-friendly! Wear it and help us #XtheHaze.
Wear this mask to support WWF’s #XTHEHAZE Campaign and join other celebrities like Dr. Jia Jia, Tay Kewei, Chua Enlai & Yasminne Cheng, Benjamin Kheng, The Muttons and many more! Take a selfie and hashtag #XTHEHaze.
Size: Large – Best for adults and larger teens (14+)
- World's first stylish, high efficiency, well-fitting, comfortable and reusable filtering face mask
- With advanced microfiber filtration fabric that filters an average of 99% of particulate matter
- Filters PM2.5 particles, haze, dust, germs, pollen, and other airborne contaminants
- Meets US FDA 42 CFR requirements for N99 rating, with performance better than an N95 mask
- Requires no filter changes, and can be used for hundreds of hours without replacement
- Features an N99 filter, with active carbon layer (C), and exhale valve (V) in microfiber