Tisanes are herbal infusions made by brewing, steeping or infusing a blend of plant parts in hot water. These infusions may comprise herb leaves, roots, bark, stem, flowers, fruits and spices. Usually caffeine-free, tisanes are consumed for health and medicinal benefits or simply for enjoyment as a beverage.
Something to start or end your day with. They can help to detox, aid digestion and in some cases, weight loss, as they contain anti-oxidants, vitamins and fibre.
Also, teabags are usually chemically bleached. Hence, with these House Blend Tisanes, we hope to give people better reasons to drink our infusions.
Fun Fact: Tisane is not tea, but is usually referred to as tea for convenience!
- 20 servings per jar
- Hibiscus is high in vitamin C and known for its cooling properties.
- Hawthorn berry is tangy, slightly fruity and high in anti-oxidants.
- This blend is a double-edged sword that can jump-start your day, as well as relax you at the end of a long day.
- Be sure to get one of our adorable Mana-tea or insanely cute Man-At-Tea silicone infusers for your tisanes!
Self-Collection Within Singapore (FREE for all orders!):
- Available for our Suntec and Westgate outlets from 11am to 10pm daily
- More info about self-collection can be found here
- Estimated processing time: 1-3 working days
Local Shipping (Singapore Only)
- Normal postage (SGD 1.50)
- Tracking not provided
- Estimated delivery time: 3-5 working days
- Registered postage (SGD 3.50)
- FREE for orders above SGD 70
- Tracking provided
- Estimated delivery time: 3-5 working day
- South-East Asia:
- Flat rate of SGD 15
- FREE for orders over SGD 150
- Estimated delivery time: 7-10 working days
- Rest of the World:
- Flat rate of SGD 30
- FREE for orders over SGD 250
- Estimated delivery time: 10-14 working days
What are the available modes of payment? We accept payment via PayPal and bank transfer (for local orders).
Can I amend or cancel my order after confirmation? You may not cancel your order after payment unless the products are out of stock or faulty.
Are the products available in all stores? Not all products are available in every store. Kindly contact us to enquire regarding product availability at your preferred store.
Where is your store location? Please click here to see all the stores.
What is the exchange or return policy? Exchange and return is applicable only for defected / faulty / wrong items. Please contact us and we will be happy to assist you
What is the international exchange or return policy? This will be dealt on a case-by-case basis depending on the weight, price and condition of the products
How do I leave a feedback or complaint for an item I recently bought? Please contact us here
Click here for more information