Tisanes are herbal infusions made by brewing, steeping or infusing a blend of plant parts in hot water. These infusions may comprise herb leaves, roots, bark, stem, flowers, fruits and spices. Usually caffeine-free, tisanes are consumed for health and medicinal benefits or simply for enjoyment as a beverage.
Something to start or end your day with. They can help to detox, aid digestion and in some cases, weight loss, as they contain anti-oxidants, vitamins and fibre.
Also, teabags are usually chemically bleached. Hence, with these House Blend Tisanes, we hope to give people better reasons to drink our infusions.
Fun Fact: Tisane is not tea, but is usually referred to as tea for convenience!
- 20 servings per jar
- Hibiscus is high in vitamin C and known for its cooling properties.
- Hawthorn berry is tangy, slightly fruity and high in anti-oxidants.
- This blend is a double-edged sword that can jump-start your day, as well as relax you at the end of a long day.
- Be sure to get one of our adorable Mana-tea or insanely cute Man-At-Tea silicone infusers for your tisanes!
Self-Collection Within Singapore (FREE for all orders!):
- Available for our Suntec and Westgate outlets from 11am to 10pm daily
- More info about self-collection can be found here
- Estimated processing time: 1-3 working days
Local Shipping (Singapore Only)
- Normal postage (SGD 1.50)
- Tracking not provided
- Estimated delivery time: 3-5 working days
- Registered postage (SGD 3.50)
- FREE for orders above SGD 70
- Tracking provided
- Estimated delivery time: 3-5 working day
- South-East Asia:
- Flat rate of SGD 15
- FREE for orders over SGD 150
- Estimated delivery time: 7-10 working days
- Rest of the World:
- Flat rate of SGD 30
- FREE for orders over SGD 250
- Estimated delivery time: 10-14 working days
- What are the available modes of payment? We accept payment via PayPal and bank transfer (for local orders).
- Can I amend or cancel my order after confirmation? You may not cancel your order after payment unless the products are out of stock or faulty.
- Are the products available in all stores? Not all products are available in every store. Kindly contact us to enquire regarding product availability at your preferred store.
- Where is your store location? Please click here to see all the stores.
- What is the exchange or return policy? Exchange and return is applicable only for defected / faulty / wrong items. Please contact us and we will be happy to assist you
- What is the international exchange or return policy? This will be dealt on a case-by-case basis depending on the weight, price and condition of the products
- How do I leave a feedback or complaint for an item I recently bought? Please contact us here
Click here for more information