Where the Scratch Map® concept started – Scratch Map Original map is the first Scratch Map poster we ever designed. Scratch Map Original map has since become our best selling product, and seems to be a universally popular gift with young and old alike. Whether it’s for your jet set sister’s birthday, or a well travelled uncle, Scratch Map Original map will look great on any wall! Scratch Map Original map features a gold foil top layer which means that once a country has been visited, the intrepid traveller gets to remove the gold foil layer to reveal beautifully vibrant colours and detail beneath. You’ll soon find yourself making excuses not to holiday in the same place every year, or trying to convince your other half you simply must visit Antarctica – all because the race to reveal the Scratch Map poster in it’s naked form with no foil left has got the better of you. Thought you weren’t competitive? You will be when you get your Scratch Map map and catch the wanderlust bug…
Taking off the gold foil also reveals amazing facts about our world. Packaged in a super high quality matte finish tube, Scratch Map maps make a truly thoughtful and personal gift; the perfect present for the globe trotter in your life, or maybe the dreamer that always has their next trip in mind. Or better still keep it for yourself and create the ultimate personal record of your travels by tracking all your adventures on your very own Scratch Map poster!
Self-Collection Within Singapore (FREE for all orders!):
- Available for our Suntec and Westgate outlets from 11am to 10pm daily
- More info about self-collection can be found here
- Estimated processing time: 1-3 working days
Local Shipping (Singapore Only)
- Normal postage (SGD 1.50)
- Tracking not provided
- Estimated delivery time: 3-5 working days
- Registered postage (SGD 3.50)
- FREE for orders above SGD 70
- Tracking provided
- Estimated delivery time: 3-5 working day
- South-East Asia:
- Flat rate of SGD 15
- FREE for orders over SGD 150
- Estimated delivery time: 7-10 working days
- Rest of the World:
- Flat rate of SGD 30
- FREE for orders over SGD 250
- Estimated delivery time: 10-14 working days
- What are the available modes of payment? We accept payment via PayPal and bank transfer (for local orders).
- Can I amend or cancel my order after confirmation? You may not cancel your order after payment unless the products are out of stock or faulty.
- Are the products available in all stores? Not all products are available in every store. Kindly contact us to enquire regarding product availability at your preferred store.
- Where is your store location? Please click here to see all the stores.
- What is the exchange or return policy? Exchange and return is applicable only for defected / faulty / wrong items. Please contact us and we will be happy to assist you
- What is the international exchange or return policy? This will be dealt on a case-by-case basis depending on the weight, price and condition of the products
- How do I leave a feedback or complaint for an item I recently bought? Please contact us here
Click here for more information