Compact and cute, Scratch Map® Travel is a mini version of our best selling Scratch Map Original. The perfect present for the globetrotter in your life, it won’t take up too much room in a rucksack! The idea behind Scratch Map Travel came about because so many people loved having a Scratch Map poster on their walls but wanted something similar to take with them on their travels. So Scratch Map® Travel was born, compact enough to pop in a suitcase, but big enough to contain detail and keep a record of your adventures. Everyone intends to keep a journal or diary when they go on the trip of a lifetime, but in reality fun comes first! Scratch Map Travel makes it easy to record your adventures as you go.
Material: Laminate, coloured foil, paper
Made in the UK
Includes US and Australian state lines and Canadian provinces and territories
How to avoid disappointment
Don’t get tricked into buying a copy, recreation or fake version of the Luckies Scratch Map product. Luckies invented the Scratch Map® map concept in 2009 and have been producing them in the North of England ever since. Several million global sales later, we still LOVE Scratch Map maps and when you look at them you can tell!
3 reasons to buy the ‘real deal’ from Luckies:
– We invented the concept so you get the original and best – Scratch Map maps in their purest form, designed to look gorgeous and have high quality foil that is easy to remove after each trip.
– We use the best producers and processes on earth to make our Scratch Map posters, so you can be sure that you’re buying the finest quality products with maximum integrity.
– Our award winning design team put more love and passion into each and every Scratch Map design than our imitators could muster in a lifetime – avoid lazy imitators, support genuine creativity and original design!
Self-Collection Within Singapore (FREE for all orders!):
- Available for our Suntec and Westgate outlets from 11am to 10pm daily
- More info about self-collection can be found here
- Estimated processing time: 1-3 working days
Local Shipping (Singapore Only)
- Normal postage (SGD 1.50)
- Tracking not provided
- Estimated delivery time: 3-5 working days
- Registered postage (SGD 3.50)
- FREE for orders above SGD 70
- Tracking provided
- Estimated delivery time: 3-5 working day
- South-East Asia:
- Flat rate of SGD 15
- FREE for orders over SGD 150
- Estimated delivery time: 7-10 working days
- Rest of the World:
- Flat rate of SGD 30
- FREE for orders over SGD 250
- Estimated delivery time: 10-14 working days
What are the available modes of payment? We accept payment via PayPal and bank transfer (for local orders).
Can I amend or cancel my order after confirmation? You may not cancel your order after payment unless the products are out of stock or faulty.
Are the products available in all stores? Not all products are available in every store. Kindly contact us to enquire regarding product availability at your preferred store.
Where is your store location? Please click here to see all the stores.
What is the exchange or return policy? Exchange and return is applicable only for defected / faulty / wrong items. Please contact us and we will be happy to assist you
What is the international exchange or return policy? This will be dealt on a case-by-case basis depending on the weight, price and condition of the products
How do I leave a feedback or complaint for an item I recently bought? Please contact us here
Click here for more information