Face Pad comes with a elastic band for easy slip-on use, best for user who wants a simple and basic bath scrub tool.
- Recommended for oily skin types, or users who prefer a harder scrub
- Best recommended usage: 1 to 2 times a week.
- Before use, rinse the bath tool with warm water with your shower head to prepare it for usage.
- User may chose to lather their shower gel on their body before use or apply their shower gel directly onto the bath tool.
- Start scrubbing from lower body and work upwards to the shoulder and neck area in a gentle circular motion (never in a up and down motion and avoid scrubbing ferociously so that you don't aggravate the skin.)
- Areas that requires more attention are your the heels of your feet, elbows, knee caps and/or areas that prone to harden and toughen up from exposure to the elements.
- Apply gentle pressure to areas like the inner thigh, the neck and the stomach. These areas have much more sensitive skin and would only require a couple of passes to completely remove the surrounding dead skin cells.
- Rinse off the bath tool once you have finished exfoliating and hang to dry.