All-in-one Washcloth comes in a long, narrow towel size, best for user who wants a multi-purpose bath tool that works for both body and back areas.
28cm x 90cm
- Recommended for oily skin types, or users who prefer a harder scrub
- Best recommended usage: 1 to 2 times a week.
- Before use, rinse the bath tool with warm water with your shower head to prepare it for usage.
- User may chose to lather their shower gel on their body before use or apply their shower gel directly onto the bath tool.
- Fold washcloth smaller and start scrubbing from lower body and work upwards to the shoulder and neck area in a gentle circular motion (never in a up and down motion and avoid scrubbing ferociously so that you don't aggravate the skin.)
- Areas that requires more attention are your the heels of your feet, elbows, knee caps and/or areas that prone to harden and toughen up from exposure to the elements.
- Apply gentle pressure to areas like the inner thigh, the neck and the stomach. These areas have much more sensitive skin and would only require a couple of passes to completely remove the surrounding dead skin cells.
- Fold washcloth inwards on the long side and bring washcloth to the back area in a 45 degree angle, hold both ends tightly and pulling up and down.
- Switch to the other side of the back area and repeat step 6
- Rinse off the bath tool once you have finished exfoliating and hang to dry.