Peng Kueh, which when translated to English literally means 'Rice Cake', is a traditional Teochew kueh with the physical appearance of a flattened pink peach but with deliciously sticky glutinous rice filling and a mixture of fragrant mushrooms, dried shrimps and more. The Teochews and many Chinese believe that eating it brings about good luck. Now you know what to hug before your next exam!
Dimension: 30 (L) x 36 (W) x 8 (H) cmAdditional Information
- Material: Cotton filling
Care: Machine washable
Self-Collection Within Singapore (FREE for all orders!):
- Available for our Suntec and Westgate outlets from 11am to 10pm daily
- More info about self-collection can be found here
- Estimated processing time: 1-3 working days
Local Shipping (Singapore Only)
- Normal postage (SGD 1.50)
- Tracking not provided
- Estimated delivery time: 3-5 working days
- Registered postage (SGD 3.50)
- FREE for orders above SGD 70
- Tracking provided
- Estimated delivery time: 3-5 working day
- South-East Asia:
- Flat rate of SGD 15
- FREE for orders over SGD 150
- Estimated delivery time: 7-10 working days
- Rest of the World:
- Flat rate of SGD 30
- FREE for orders over SGD 250
- Estimated delivery time: 10-14 working days
- What are the available modes of payment? We accept payment via PayPal and bank transfer (for local orders).
- Can I amend or cancel my order after confirmation? You may not cancel your order after payment unless the products are out of stock or faulty.
- Are the products available in all stores? Not all products are available in every store. Kindly contact us to enquire regarding product availability at your preferred store.
- Where is your store location? Please click here to see all the stores.
- What is the exchange or return policy? Exchange and return is applicable only for defected / faulty / wrong items. Please contact us and we will be happy to assist you
- What is the international exchange or return policy? This will be dealt on a case-by-case basis depending on the weight, price and condition of the products
- How do I leave a feedback or complaint for an item I recently bought? Please contact us here
Click here for more information