Latest addition to our scent collection based on the overwhelming requests from the previously event-only variant!
Overwashing your hair can dry it out and cause hair colour to fade (if your hair is coloured). To preserve your hair colour and maintain moisture, it is best to wash your hair 2-3 times per week. Dry shampoo is a powdered substance used to clean the hair when you want to extend the length of a blowout or it is not practical to use water and traditional shampoo. Additionally, if you're strapped for time and you need to freshen up your hair (after the gym, before a nightout, etc), dry shampoo is a fantastic option.
Material: dry powder
Scent: Jasmine, green tea
Not using aerosol as we would like to keep the harmful chemical out from our products.
Dry shampoo generally lasts for about 8 months after the first usage.
Directions of use:
Our dry shampoo comes in loose powder form. It can be applied directly on to the scalp, or we recommend using a makeup brush to ensure even application. Make sure to rub it on to your scalp after application to make sure the formula soaks up the oil on your scalp.
Here’s our step by step directions of use:
- Apply a small amount to your unused makeup brush and tap off the excess.
- Distribute the powder evenly to your roots, then rub it on to your scalp to make sure it doesn't look dusty.
- Run a brush through your hair.
Self-Collection Within Singapore (FREE for all orders!):
- Available for our Suntec and Westgate outlets from 11am to 10pm daily
- More info about self-collection can be found here
- Estimated processing time: 1-3 working days
Local Shipping (Singapore Only)
- Normal postage (SGD 1.50)
- Tracking not provided
- Estimated delivery time: 3-5 working days
- Registered postage (SGD 3.50)
- FREE for orders above SGD 70
- Tracking provided
- Estimated delivery time: 3-5 working day
- South-East Asia:
- Flat rate of SGD 15
- FREE for orders over SGD 150
- Estimated delivery time: 7-10 working days
- Rest of the World:
- Flat rate of SGD 30
- FREE for orders over SGD 250
- Estimated delivery time: 10-14 working days
What are the available modes of payment? We accept payment via PayPal and bank transfer (for local orders).
Can I amend or cancel my order after confirmation? You may not cancel your order after payment unless the products are out of stock or faulty.
Are the products available in all stores? Not all products are available in every store. Kindly contact us to enquire regarding product availability at your preferred store.
Where is your store location? Please click here to see all the stores.
What is the exchange or return policy? Exchange and return is applicable only for defected / faulty / wrong items. Please contact us and we will be happy to assist you
What is the international exchange or return policy? This will be dealt on a case-by-case basis depending on the weight, price and condition of the products
How do I leave a feedback or complaint for an item I recently bought? Please contact us here
Click here for more information