The combination of sketchbook and portfolioIt is the development of a product for resource recovery by rethinking about the definition of the sketchbook.
The question is: do users make use of the sketchbook we’re using in everyday life, as it worth or not. and does it really related to the behavior of the users.
Based on research, we found that the users of this type of sketchbook will rip off the paper from the book and put a piece of paper on the drawing board before use. Only few that actually draw on the sketchbook without ripping because the hard board behind the sketchbook is too thin to support. When users ripped off all papers inside, they will just dispose the unused covers and cardboard.
We design the sketchbook that can be re-use the front and back covers to decrease the waste by developing the sketchbook to become a sketchbook with a board with thicker hard cardboard inside and also make the folder on the back side too. So that the users can continue using the sketchbook as a portfolio folder even after they used all papers.
The covers of sketchbook made from recycled paper and printed by soy ink which is eco-friendly.
- Can be used as a folder/portfolio
- Back cover can be used as a paper pad to prevent ink leakage
- The covers of sketchbook made from recycled paper and printed by soy ink which is eco-friendly.
Self-Collection Within Singapore (FREE for all orders!):
- Available for our Suntec and Westgate outlets from 11am to 10pm daily
- More info about self-collection can be found here
- Estimated processing time: 1-3 working days
Local Shipping (Singapore Only)
- Normal postage (SGD 1.50)
- Tracking not provided
- Estimated delivery time: 3-5 working days
- Registered postage (SGD 3.50)
- FREE for orders above SGD 70
- Tracking provided
- Estimated delivery time: 3-5 working day
- South-East Asia:
- Flat rate of SGD 15
- FREE for orders over SGD 150
- Estimated delivery time: 7-10 working days
- Rest of the World:
- Flat rate of SGD 30
- FREE for orders over SGD 250
- Estimated delivery time: 10-14 working days
- What are the available modes of payment? We accept payment via PayPal and bank transfer (for local orders).
- Can I amend or cancel my order after confirmation? You may not cancel your order after payment unless the products are out of stock or faulty.
- Are the products available in all stores? Not all products are available in every store. Kindly contact us to enquire regarding product availability at your preferred store.
- Where is your store location? Please click here to see all the stores.
- What is the exchange or return policy? Exchange and return is applicable only for defected / faulty / wrong items. Please contact us and we will be happy to assist you
- What is the international exchange or return policy? This will be dealt on a case-by-case basis depending on the weight, price and condition of the products
- How do I leave a feedback or complaint for an item I recently bought? Please contact us here
Click here for more information