When life gives you lemons, give it the Citrus Zinger. It's so simple, so easy, and so tasty. Designed specifically for citrus fruits, Zing away with lemons, limes, clementines, and more.
The Citrus Zinger offers an easy way to extract juice and flavor from citrus fruits and infuse them directly into your water bottle. Creating delicious lemonades, limeades, and orangeades, the Citrus Zinger flavor infuser is great for the active, on-the-go water drinker. Take it to yoga, the office, and around town. Enrich your water with vitamin C and flavonoids, and let the Citrus Zinger take you to that sunny, perfect day you long for, every day.
Ease of operation is the Zing standard. Throughout our development process it remained a strong design focus. Each Zinger is simple to clean and allows you to enjoy creating tasty new infusions.
Simply unscrew the bottom cup of the Zinger, flip the vessel on the top cap, and press a citrus half into the reamer. Screw back on the bottom lid, add water through the cap opening, shake and enjoy.
- finger hole provided for easy carrying
- easy to add ice via the bottom opening
- easy to clean, removable citrus press
- 28oz bottle
- BPA/Halogen/EA and Phthalates free
- Designed in the USA
- Made in the USA Tritan™ material
- Made in Taiwan
- Patented, and Patents Pending
- 1 Year manufacturer warranty on any mechanical defects.
Re-use and Cleaning
The recommended shelf life for your Citrus Zinging creations is three days, if refrigerated. All mixtures should stay chilled after mixed. If you plan to consume your Zing creation within a 12-hour period, refrigeration is not required.
The Citrus Zinger typically produces one-two drinks per Zing. In order to return to a tasty concentration, add new ingredients after two servings (or 56oz.) have been enjoyed. Empty the Zinger completely, discard used ingredients, and clean before Zinging a tasty new batch of water.
Self-Collection Within Singapore (FREE for all orders!):
- Available for our Suntec and Westgate outlets from 11am to 10pm daily
- More info about self-collection can be found here
- Estimated processing time: 1-3 working days
Local Shipping (Singapore Only)
- Normal postage (SGD 1.50)
- Tracking not provided
- Estimated delivery time: 3-5 working days
- Registered postage (SGD 3.50)
- FREE for orders above SGD 70
- Tracking provided
- Estimated delivery time: 3-5 working day
- South-East Asia:
- Flat rate of SGD 15
- FREE for orders over SGD 150
- Estimated delivery time: 7-10 working days
- Rest of the World:
- Flat rate of SGD 30
- FREE for orders over SGD 250
- Estimated delivery time: 10-14 working days
- What are the available modes of payment? We accept payment via PayPal and bank transfer (for local orders).
- Can I amend or cancel my order after confirmation? You may not cancel your order after payment unless the products are out of stock or faulty.
- Are the products available in all stores? Not all products are available in every store. Kindly contact us to enquire regarding product availability at your preferred store.
- Where is your store location? Please click here to see all the stores.
- What is the exchange or return policy? Exchange and return is applicable only for defected / faulty / wrong items. Please contact us and we will be happy to assist you
- What is the international exchange or return policy? This will be dealt on a case-by-case basis depending on the weight, price and condition of the products
- How do I leave a feedback or complaint for an item I recently bought? Please contact us here
Click here for more information