Grow your own organic food!
Boost your health and have fun!
Our most popular varieties now come into biodegradable pots for you to reduce environmental impact.
- Bio Pot
- Starting soil
- 4 stickers for decoration
- An average indoor temperature 18 - 28 degrees Celsius is best
- In winter, put plants that are near windows into a warmer corner of the room at night
- In summer, mist the air and your plant to give more moisture & reduce temperature
- Avoid exposing plants to too much direct strong sunlight
- Do not place plants near direct source of heat or air conditioners
- Keep soil moist but not over watered
- Water more during hot days and less during cold days
- Bay windows provide a perfect lighting environment
- Placing plants under white light bulbs for 2 - 3 hours a day during dark days can promote growing
- Plants need to rest so do not leave them under light for 24 hours a day
- Rotate your plants at least once a week
- Use of fertiliser is recommended for best results
- Read fertiliser instructions clearly and do not over-fertilise
- Before fertilising, place pots into ventilated spot to help absorption
- Avoid fertilising during rainy days and cold days