A luxurious, elegant and feminine soap loved by many for its sensual scent and amazing skin moisturizing benefits. Formulated with organic coconut milk, which gives a nice, creamy and moisturizing lather like no other. Milk leaves a silky, soft feeling to skin and has a long history of being part of the skincare routine for royal beauties in many parts of the world.
A bar of our meticulously handcrafted rose, clay and milk soap, takes 100 days to produce. We begin by infusing the skincare benefits of Damask roses and rosehips (fruits of the rose plant) into cold pressed olive oil for 2 months. Organic pink clay is one of the mildest clay that detoxifies and removes dead skin cells with its unique composition of Kaolinite, Iron, Montmorillonite and Calcite. Scented with a beautiful combination of petitgrain, pink grapefruit and lavender oils that calms the mind and tones the skin.
- Petitgrain/Lavender/Pink Grapefruit
- Amazing as facial soap and body wash
- Scent: Sweet, floral, with a citrusy undertone reminiscent of orange blossom
- Suitable for all skin types especially those with dry, sensitive and mature skin
- Moisturizing soap superfatted with organic raw shea butter and aged for at least 40 days
- Formulated with botanicals infused in oil for 60 days
100% natural & organic ingredients:
Aqua, Olea europaea (olive) oil, Elaeis guineensis (palm) oil, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, sodium hydroxide, Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) fruit butter, Rosa damascena (pink rose), Rosa centifolia (red rose), Kaolinite (pink clay), Citrus aurantium (petitgrain) oil, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, Citrus paradise (pink grapefruit) oil, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract
Self-Collection Within Singapore (FREE for all orders!):
- Available for our Suntec and Westgate outlets from 11am to 10pm daily
- More info about self-collection can be found here
- Estimated processing time: 1-3 working days
Local Shipping (Singapore Only)
- Normal postage (SGD 1.50)
- Tracking not provided
- Estimated delivery time: 3-5 working days
- Registered postage (SGD 3.50)
- FREE for orders above SGD 70
- Tracking provided
- Estimated delivery time: 3-5 working day
- South-East Asia:
- Flat rate of SGD 15
- FREE for orders over SGD 150
- Estimated delivery time: 7-10 working days
- Rest of the World:
- Flat rate of SGD 30
- FREE for orders over SGD 250
- Estimated delivery time: 10-14 working days
What are the available modes of payment? We accept payment via PayPal and bank transfer (for local orders).
Can I amend or cancel my order after confirmation? You may not cancel your order after payment unless the products are out of stock or faulty.
Are the products available in all stores? Not all products are available in every store. Kindly contact us to enquire regarding product availability at your preferred store.
Where is your store location? Please click here to see all the stores.
What is the exchange or return policy? Exchange and return is applicable only for defected / faulty / wrong items. Please contact us and we will be happy to assist you
What is the international exchange or return policy? This will be dealt on a case-by-case basis depending on the weight, price and condition of the products
How do I leave a feedback or complaint for an item I recently bought? Please contact us here
Click here for more information