We take great pride in our meticulously handcrafted soap with Oriental medicinal herbs. Our herbal soap takes 100 days to produce, with herbal healing properties infused into the soap in 3 ways. Organic and wildcrafted herbs such as licorice, wormwood and houttuynia are infused in cold-pressed olive oil for 60 days. Then we added plantain, burdock, and licorice tea and added herbal powders into the final soap. The ground herbs also act as mild exfoliants.
This lengthy process creates a soap that not only offers amazing skincare benefits, but also maximizes the healing properties that the herbs have to offer.
- For face and body
- Scent: Refreshingly earthy and herbaceous
- Suitable for all skin types especially those with dry/eczema, acne-prone and traumatized skin
- Moisturizing soap superfatted with organic raw shea butter and aged for at least 40 days
- Formulated with medicinal herbs infused in oil for 60 days
Houttuynia 鱼腥草: A popular moisturizing and detoxifying herb that calms irritated skin, prevents acne and mitigate skin problems. Great for sensitive and troubled skin.
Licorice 甘草: Rich in beneficial plant sterols to promote skin elasticity and fight wrinkle formation. Contains glycyrrhizin that helps soothe irritated skin and glabridin that lightens skin.
Burdock 牛蒡: High in antioxidants, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, a popular natural remedy for many skin conditions.
Plantain 車前草: A great skin healing herb for many skin conditions like dryness and eczema.
Wormwood 艾草: A great healing herb that strengthens Chi, helps to moisturise skin, reduce dryness and itching.
100% natural & organic ingredients:
Aqua, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) fruit butter, Olea europaea (olive) oil, sodium hydroxide, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Calendula officinalis (calendula) flower and extract*, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract
Self-Collection Within Singapore (FREE for all orders!):
- Available for our Suntec and Westgate outlets from 11am to 10pm daily
- More info about self-collection can be found here
- Estimated processing time: 1-3 working days
Local Shipping (Singapore Only)
- Normal postage (SGD 1.50)
- Tracking not provided
- Estimated delivery time: 3-5 working days
- Registered postage (SGD 3.50)
- FREE for orders above SGD 70
- Tracking provided
- Estimated delivery time: 3-5 working day
- South-East Asia:
- Flat rate of SGD 15
- FREE for orders over SGD 150
- Estimated delivery time: 7-10 working days
- Rest of the World:
- Flat rate of SGD 30
- FREE for orders over SGD 250
- Estimated delivery time: 10-14 working days
- What are the available modes of payment? We accept payment via PayPal and bank transfer (for local orders).
- Can I amend or cancel my order after confirmation? You may not cancel your order after payment unless the products are out of stock or faulty.
- Are the products available in all stores? Not all products are available in every store. Kindly contact us to enquire regarding product availability at your preferred store.
- Where is your store location? Please click here to see all the stores.
- What is the exchange or return policy? Exchange and return is applicable only for defected / faulty / wrong items. Please contact us and we will be happy to assist you
- What is the international exchange or return policy? This will be dealt on a case-by-case basis depending on the weight, price and condition of the products
- How do I leave a feedback or complaint for an item I recently bought? Please contact us here
Click here for more information